Happy Father's Day to the Sabrespace Dads

JoeSchmoe

• JoeSchmoe changed the title to Happy Father's Day to the Sabrespace Dads

Who's ready for some macaroni art from the grandkids and stuff you'll never use but the memories last a lifetime.

full

And grilling for everyone but the mothers always get the fancy restaurant on mother's day 

Edited by Buffalonill
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

Who's ready for some macaroni art from the grandkids and stuff you'll never use but the memories last a lifetime.

full

And grilling for everyone but the mothers always get the fancy restaurant on mother's day 

I refused to cook. We went to Skyline. But my kids are 18 and 20, so no grandkids yet.

Edited by HoosierDaddy

As a father of a 33 yr old, 31 yr old, 25 yr old and 20 yr old I started a tradition for father's day decades ago.

Road trip with child lock safety windows in the vehicle, stuffed hot banana peppers with baked beans, lots of baked beans, an hr or 2 before the road trip.

No, I don't get the fancy dinners like mom, but I also don't get the phone calls asking for a ride somewhere. This Dad made his own peace 😉

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.