Tage Thompson- What the h*** happened?!?!

JoeSchmoe

38 minutes ago, Second Line Center said:

I expect changes but next season - I want the top 9 to look something like this

Benson - TT - Tuch

JPP - Cozens - Quinn 

Skinner - Krebs - Greenway 

I want better.  

In addition to 4D ... 

Bring in a 3C and make Krebs battle for the 3C or 4C slot.  Nothing I see tells me he is a 3C.  Maybe the fancy stats show something but goals and assists do not.

Bring in another power forward.

Trade Skinner (dreaming) 

Redo the 4th line and bring in a tough guy that can also play.  

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I want better.  

In addition to 4D ... 

Bring in a 3C and make Krebs battle for the 3C or 4C slot.  Nothing I see tells me he is a 3C.  Maybe the fancy stats show something but goals and assists do not.

Bring in another power forward.

Trade Skinner (dreaming) 

Redo the 4th line and bring in a tough guy that can also play.  

Moving Krebs for a better 3C would be key. If we're dreaming, we can get a guy who'll battle for 1 or 2C, to keep TT and Cozens honest in the offseason.

I've thought about this for another thread, but not sure it warrants that. 

But, what are our thoughts on these current members in terms of off season training, it's hard to quantify but how committed are they. 

I remember hearing stories of Crosby and etc, working tirelessly in face offs in the off seasons and other such skills. 

The way they cut out of the locker room when things are going poor, makes me hesitant to think that they are all in during the off season. Sure it's a long grind, take some time at the end of the season but I just don't get the impression that this group is putting in the work needed (complete speculation) 

We have obvious talent (we've picked high for a decade, ha) but there's still just no reason for this to be a repeat issue. 

Just a though for the upcoming (long) off-season.... Again. 

1 hour ago, JoeSchmoe said:

Moving Krebs for a better 3C would be key. If we're dreaming, we can get a guy who'll battle for 1 or 2C, to keep TT and Cozens honest in the offseason.

Do you really think Adams won’t re-sign Krebs and anoint him the 3c next season? 

4 hours ago, JoeSchmoe said:

UFA Chandler Stephenson fits that mold. He would probably want a good payday though.

13 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Yeah, I wouldn’t go more than 3 years but some GM may give him 7 years.

He’s just the type of 2-3C I would like to see come in.

Problem with some of these players They know it's their last ride, so they're trying to get the most

Which I completely understand .

But looking at some Of the UFA 's Pretty interesting list

Should we go all in and get Sam back at 10+M lol.