Zach Benson, Devon Levi: day-to-day

Thorny

2 hours ago, Buffalo Sabres Fan said:

Buffalo Sabres fans need to get off the Rochester Americans AHL crap for Devon Levi. Devon Levi was the reason the Sabres had any chance at the end last night. I notice Sabres fans want to focus on the two bad goals Levi let in for there justification to send him to Rochester. But they don’t want to talk about Levi stopping two clear cut breakaways.

The Buffalo Sabres are a turnover machine right now. I can’t wait until tomorrow’s game when some Sabres fans get a good look at UPL or Eric Comrie and they can see how much of a drop off there is when they don’t stop the clear cut breakaways. Why do some Sabres fans not see that the reason Don Granato plays Devon Levi all the games until this point because he gives the Sabres the best chance to win. Players in the minors getting run over by some cement head goon is no place to send a future superstar NHL goalie. I rather Levi practice here than expose him to that crap down there in the AHL.

Devon Levi can let in 10 goals a game and I want to see him developing up here with the Buffalo Sabres with Craig Anderson. Rochester Americans is glorified ECHL most of those AHL players never get out of the AHL. The travel is also bad by bus where you can become exposed more to injuries on some cramped bus no thank you in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Thanks Mrs Levi.  

• Haha (+1) 1

The Sabres have not addressed their goaltendng situation.(again) In Buffalo, they go with a hope and a prayer: Levi and the Usual Suspects. Weak defense and soft teams don't help but the Sabres are totally dependent on a goalie with less than ten NHL games on his resume with almost zero backup.

Now he's hurt and the genius Adams and whoever the anonymous GM is in Rochester, have been shamefully negligent. I am starting to detect really weak management here. 

Another possibility, maybe no goaltender worth his salt wants to come to the Buffalo Sabres organization because of their upside down approach to the game. It should be defense first.

Edited by Quint
  • Eyeroll 2

7 hours ago, Quint said:

The Sabres have not addressed their goaltendng situation.(again) In Buffalo, they go with a hope and a prayer: Levi and the Usual Suspects. Weak defense and soft teams don't help but the Sabres are totally dependent on a goalie with less than ten NHL games on his resume with almost zero backup.

Now he's hurt and the genius Adams and whoever the anonymous GM is in Rochester, have been shamefully negligent. I am starting to detect really weak management here. 

Another possibility, maybe no goaltender worth his salt wants to come to the Buffalo Sabres organization because of their upside down approach to the game. It should be defense first.

Rochester Americans GM is Jason Karmanos.  FYI

• Thanks (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Buffalo Sabres Fan said:

Buffalo Sabres fans need to get off the Rochester Americans AHL crap for Devon Levi. Devon Levi was the reason the Sabres had any chance at the end last night. I notice Sabres fans want to focus on the two bad goals Levi let in for there justification to send him to Rochester. But they don’t want to talk about Levi stopping two clear cut breakaways.

The Buffalo Sabres are a turnover machine right now. I can’t wait until tomorrow’s game when some Sabres fans get a good look at UPL or Eric Comrie and they can see how much of a drop off there is when they don’t stop the clear cut breakaways. Why do some Sabres fans not see that the reason Don Granato plays Devon Levi all the games until this point because he gives the Sabres the best chance to win. Players in the minors getting run over by some cement head goon is no place to send a future superstar NHL goalie. I rather Levi practice here than expose him to that crap down there in the AHL.

Devon Levi can let in 10 goals a game and I want to see him developing up here with the Buffalo Sabres with Craig Anderson. Rochester Americans is glorified ECHL most of those AHL players never get out of the AHL. The travel is also bad by bus where you can become exposed more to injuries on some cramped bus no thank you in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Dude.  Not a good way to make friends around here.  Say what you want to say, but in a good way.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

That's about 116,764th place among the worst things ever written here.

I think back to something Ole Anderson once said to Jim Cornette: "Jim, I used to think you were a dumb ***** but so many other dumb ***** have come along since that you moved up the ladder without even trying!".

Edited by sabremike
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.