Murray: We made him look like a good goaltender tonight

Goodfella25

Just a comment on character flaws that piss me off. When you lose because a goalie FRIGGIN STONED you, just admit it, give a guy some credit, and move on. Sometimes you get beat and sometimes you lose it. The Sabres didn't beat anybody tonight, but Ryan Miller did. These type of people make me want to vomit.

:angry: <_< :angry: <_<

We own the edge in goaltending AND in coaching. What has Bryan Murray ever done but lisp through his press conferences and lose games everywhere he's been?

Ottawa can suck it. Theyre not beating us.

Quotes from Murray that you may not have seen........

I shaught Miller wasz ok tonight, but we made him look shtellar.

I am dishappointed we're down two zhip, but the pressshure ish on sthem now.

If Jashon Shppezzsha hadn't mished that shave, we'd be in OT rightsh snhow.

Murray is a big friggin baby. The fact is Miller made their shooters look bad.

Man, I hope Miller stones them for the rest of the series.

Amen.

...to murray: give credit where credit is due. Miller was better than your crew tonight, just admit it, don't try to be a complete Ass. but hey i hope Ryan heard you, all he needs is more motivation to go out and actually prove to you they he 'good' too. "we actually made him look good" please give it a break ottawa, Miller IS good, live w/ it.

Amen.

...to murray: give credit where credit is due. Miller was better than your crew tonight, just admit it, don't try to be a complete Ass. but hey i hope Ryan heard you, all he needs is more motivation to go out and actually prove to you they he 'good' too. "we actually made him look good" please give it a break ottawa, Miller IS good, live w/ it.

Oh, he'll hear it. Ruff is getting very good at pissing of his goalie and making him ready.

Today the news said Ruff wasn't sure who'd play. Miller doesn't like to hear that. Look how he played. Oh, I forgot. The Shenatorsh made him look like a goalie.

And Buffalo made Emery look like well, Emery.

I'm loving this... if there is one thing we've learned about Miller this season its that he plays his best with a chip on his shoulder. As seen by his domination against teams with the Team USA goaltenders, his rebounding in the Flyers series when the media questioned whether Marty should be playing, and last night after almost letting his team down in Game 1.

You'd think coaches would learn this kind of thing and not feed the beast. I wouldn't be surprised if a copy of this article is taped to Miller's locker before he even arrives at the Buffalo airport!

He can go #%^$#! himself! He is down 0-2, so he can stick that #%^$#! in his pipe and smoke it!

couldn't have said it better myself. at least hitchcock gave credit where credit is due.

where was smolinski tonight? and what happened to alfredsson? he was one of the guys i was most worried about coming in to this series and he has been weak....

Quotes from Murray that you may not have seen........

I am dishappointed we're down two zhip, but the pressshure ish on sthem now.

I found that quote odd last night. Ummm, yeah, we're the huge underdogs up 2-0 going back home and the "pressure" is on us to win at home? Methinks there's some slack on the noose around the Sabres' collective necks right now, eh Bry?

I'd be happy with a split at home right now. In fact, I'd be ecstatic with a split at home.

DUDES! I'M SOOOOOO NERVOUS ABOUT GAMES 3 AND 4.

THERE'S SOOOOO MUCH PRESSURE ON THE SABRES TO WIN!

Let's just hope that Miller decides to show up! Of course, maybe Biron will play, and the Sens will make Marty "look like a goaltender" too! hahaha

I thought Murrays PC was pretty hilarious.

Archived