Alex Galchenyuk: "I'll end your bloodline"

LGR4GM

In today's world where Police Officers are assassinated at rather alarmingly rising rate, every threat must be taken literal. If he's not a US Citizen, once this situation is resolved and punishment completed, if there is factual evidence of this threat, he should be immediately removed from the country, permanently.

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

In today's world where Police Officers are assassinated at rather alarmingly rising rate, every threat must be taken literal. If he's not a US Citizen, once this situation is resolved and punishment completed, if there is factual evidence of this threat, he should be immediately removed from the country, permanently.

Alex Galchenyuk is a born and raised US citizen.  Do a bunch of people think that he is from Russia?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

When he was drafted I just assumed with a name like his he was Russian, but if I'm not mistaken, He was born in the USA, lived here until he was 4 or 5...then moved to Europe with his family, but was back in the USA by the time he was an early teenager.

Many people think he is Russian because his father was Russian, has a Russian name, and did 'grow up' spending more of his youth in Europe than in the USA (some of it in Russia). He speaks Russian pretty well from what I understand also.

Edited by mjd1001
  • Thanks (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

When he was drafted I just assumed with a name like his he was Russian, but if I'm not mistaken, He was born in the USA, lived here until he was 4 or 5...then moved to Europe with his family, but was back in the USA by the time he was an early teenager.

Many people think he is Russian because his father was Russian, has a Russian name, and did 'grow up' spending more of his youth in Europe than in the USA (some of it in Russia). He speaks Russian pretty well from what I understand also.

I just didn't pay any attention to him 😂 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.