OK, time to go on record.

nfreeman

Miller comes of age.

Sabres shock the hockey world, and take it in 5.

I truly love the optimism, I really do. Unfortunately I am too much of a realist. Ottawa wins in 6. Still ok with me though, we really had a great season. I really hope I am wrong; I love being wrong! Let's go Buffalo!

I am driving in from Cleveland for Game 4 and Game 6 (hopefully being played!).

This one's going 6 or 7... However, i just can't pick a winner... I'm hoping for the sabres... I can see the senators winning. However, i can also see the sabres winning just as much. Oh hell, i'm a homer... Sabres in 6, winning it on home ice in OT!

Oh they can win in Buffalo to clinch....Ottawa, I mean.

I think 6 of the 8 1st round match-ups ended that way. Calgary, nashville, Dallas, Montreal, Philadelphia and the Rangers were all kissed bye-bye at home.

I say Ottawa in 6, and I'm not happy about it.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of picks were also made in the series preview thread. You should copy and paste some here. Especially mine! :) (Sabres in six) I had eight factors in the Sabres' favor and just two for Ottawa, and those two were very weak (I thought the series starting a day early might benefit the Senators, and I thought the Sens might still be in the Sabres' heads after beating them in that huge game with the division on the line).

Archived