Prediction time.

nfreeman

Sabres win, 3-1. Miller is very sharp. Lindy figures out a way to get Drury-Grier-Roy on against Forsberg's line most of the time. Max has 2 points. Connolly has 1 or 2. We get a PP goal. The game is chippy -- a number of flyers take shots at Gaustad and Briere, but we put a number of big hits on the flyers too.

Bobby Clarke does not get fired and in the offseason the Flyers give Chara a $6 million per year deal. It doesn't help as the Flyers get cashiered in the 1st round again next year.

Go Sabres.

what the hell...3-2 sabres. i like your off-season predictions a lot. the only thing i would add to them is that the degenerates at flyersphans.com will be climbing all over each other to be the poster who threatens to mete out the most vicious violent vengeance to the sabres or their fans for having the audacity to beat the flyers

I dunno, this series just feels like a 7-gamer to me. I think Forsberg rebounds for a couple of goals and Esche plays well. I am thinking 4-2 Philadelphia following a late empty-netter. I hope I'm wrong, but I just see the Flyers getting a lift at home.

I dunno, this series just feels like a 7-gamer to me. I think Forsberg rebounds for a couple of goals and Esche plays well. I am thinking 4-2 Philadelphia following a late empty-netter. I hope I'm wrong, but I just see the Flyers getting a lift at home.

I hate to say it but I gotta agree with you. Philly has their back against the wall and win it 4-1. I hope I will be eating crow tonight though.

Could happen easily. Would like to see our young team put these guys away on the road. Buffalo changed their style of play for game 5 and totally dominated the Flyers. I have the feeling that will continue to this game. If Sabres take an ealy lead as usual, it could get away from Pfilly early.

And Ya,, Clarke will stay, and he will lure Messier out of retirement for another season :D

CK was all smiles and acted like he had the Sabres figured out. If he actually had an idea, we win game seven, with Philly taking game 6, 4-2. If he does have a clue, I don't see something close at all as it will be Philly's last chance to hurt someone. I'm guessing the latter - Sabres, 5-1.

Sometimes it is good being dead wrong. This crowd is turning feral after that 4th goal.

Archived