GDT - AMERKS @ CRUNCH - 7:05 AHLTV

inkman

Rochester travels down the thruway (I’m from Rochester so in no uncertain circumstances will I call it “the 90”) to take on hated rival Circus Shoes.  Let’s hope they fair better than their most recent meeting. 

Edited by inkman
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• inkman changed the title to GDT - AMERKS @ CRUNCH - 7:05 AHLTV
7 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

So Peterka is injured?

Apparently. But they never mentioned it during last night’s broadcast nor did the Amerks website mention anything about why Peterka left the game early, either. Shoddy information. 

8 minutes ago, Norcal said:

We need to know what's up with JJ?????

They don't really talk about injuries, it's weird. 

Lets GO Americans!!!

It’s one thing not to talk about it, but Stephens and Seiling never mentioned he wasn’t on the bench, either, unless I missed that. But I watched the whole game. 

17 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Anyone else having issues with the AHL TV app all of a sudden. Went to open it for the second period and all I get is a black screen after the “Loading” upon opening. 

No issues here. 

Nick Boka (who?) drops the gloves with Crunch pugilist Labrie.  Boka took a couple off the boca.  Surprisingly, he has 17 fights under his belt.  Didn’t look like it. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Nice little sequence for Laaksonen there. Good for him. 

16 minutes ago, inkman said:

No issues here. 

Nick Boka (who?) drops the gloves with Crunch pugilist Labrie.  Boka took a couple off the boca.  Surprisingly, he has 17 fights under his belt.  Didn’t look like it. 

Yeah. Ouch.

39 minutes ago, inkman said:

No issues here. 

Thanks. Had to delete and reload the app but I’m good to go. 

Laaksonen somewhat redeemed himself with that PP goal, but he’s having a forgettable game otherwise; he’s been all Finnish and no start. 

Edited by K-9

Not sure how Barré-Boulet and Raddysh made it back through waivers.

For BB he made it the second time anyways. 

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

The MacInnis, Mersch, Murray line. (Mmm line, Crash test Dummies?) is a lot of man.  6’4”,6’5” and Shawty Mike at 6’2”. 

It is. I think it's a good line for this league. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.