GDT - Sabres @ Wild - December 16, 2021 - 8 PM (EST) - MSG-B and WGR

Doohickie

I've been following The Hockey Guy for the last little bit.  One thing he does every day is preview and review all the games.  Here is his review of last night's games, cued up to Buffalo.

What I like about him is that sure he's a fan (Vancouver primarily but has other teams he favors) but he seems pretty even-handed in his analysis.  It kind of keeps me grounded.  That said, if you go back to his reviews of the last few Sabres games, he's pretty high on UPL.

Edited by The Ghost of Yuri

5 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Had to googal 

I won’t give shittsburgh the clicks.  I hate the Steelers and their fans so much, I don’t want any algorithms thinking I am concerned about what happens in that city.  Hope it all falls into a hole in the Earth.  ***** them, their teams and their city. 

5 minutes ago, inkman said:

I won’t give shittsburgh the clicks.  I hate the Steelers and their fans so much, I don’t want any algorithms thinking I am concerned about what happens in that city.  Hope it all falls into a hole in the Earth.  ***** them, their teams and their city. 

Dude, have you been living under a rock? It already happened. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.