Will Jack Eichel Ever Play For The Sabres Again?

bob_sauve28

Will Jack Eichel Ever Play For The Sabres Again?   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes-
    • No

Is there anybody on this board who can honestly say they want cancer? Maybe if you have a death wish. John is a form of Cancer. I for one am glad we exercised this cancer from the organization. All the money in the world right now is not making this self centered athlete happy. Hope he rots on the vine while counting his Benjamin's

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bunomatic said:

I strongly believe Jack quit on the Sabres and subsequently on his team mates. 

Do you mean off the ice? I might agree with that, definitely not on the ice.

I think if there were any chance of him returning, we would probably know , somehow , that it was an option. I don't see any sign of that.

1 hour ago, Weave said:

Not a prayer in hell he plays for Buffalo again.  He'll get moved for whatever the market bears for an elite player that needs surgery.

Ok, you made me think he will play again. Adams sure seems hell bent on squeezing all the value he can out of this asset. Good. Selling him as damaged goods at a fire sale price would be bad all around. He is under contract with us at ten million a year. I suppose you are assuming they can’t work out a medical solution? Maybe that’s true, but something has to give. Is he just going to sit out as long as it takes? If he is fixed up and ready to play and no deal has yet been reached I’d tell him he has to be ready to suit up for the Sabres. If he doesn’t show, suspend him and leave him in purgatory. But if he plays, He’d fit right in. This is not the same team he was on and his best friend is gone. 

A healthy Jack playing good hockey would fetch a huge return, and Adams knows he can probably ride his early career as a winner with what we already have here. And if he just stays a Sabre and is great, so be it 

1 hour ago, JKB1646 said:

Is there anybody on this board who can honestly say they want cancer? Maybe if you have a death wish. John is a form of Cancer. I for one am glad we exercised this cancer from the organization. All the money in the world right now is not making this self centered athlete happy. Hope he rots on the vine while counting his Benjamin's

Exercised?

How do you make cancer exercise?

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Yes.  He will lift the Cup for the Sabres this spring.

And monkeys might fly outta my ass.

Define monkeys. 

1 hour ago, klos1963 said:

Do you mean off the ice? I might agree with that, definitely not on the ice.

I think if there were any chance of him returning, we would probably know , somehow , that it was an option. I don't see any sign of that.

What I meant  was he walked away from the team.I don’t believe he would have ever quit on the ice on his team mates. Guy wanted to win bad. I like jack but my opinion on him has changed drastically since he turned his back on his team mates. He quit. Guys got to do whats right for him I suppose but that don’t change how he went about it.

Saddling Granato with a selfish player who thinks he is a super star… when you have a locker room of kids learning together with the help of a handful of real pros… would be counterproductive… Adams won’t do it… unless forced by the Pegulas… Someone posted the given reality earlier… Eichel is a cancer… Good riddance…

Edited by Believer
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Believer said:

Saddling Granato with a selfish player who thinks he is a super star… when you have a locker room of kids learning together with the help of a handful of real pros… would be counterproductive… Adams won’t do it… unless forced by the Pegulas… Someone posted the given reality earlier… Eichel is a cancer… Good riddance…

I’d like my money back on the jerseys I bought for my father, my daughter, and myself. 

What a con. And I don’t make 10 million a year. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.