Where Are You Sitting???

PTS

I'm playing in a hockey tournament in Cape Cod the weekend of 21-23 April. I hope to avoid all knowledge of playoff games until I get home to watch on Tivo.

My brother used to buy me a playoff ticket every year for my birthday, and I'd drive up from Cleveland to see a game. We were in the lower golds for Mayday, which was scored right in front of us. After the game, I had, what my brother's buddy called, "The performance of a lifetime" in going crazy and getting plowed at Garcia's Irish Pub. Great times, these playoffs!!!

Have fun at the games, brethren!

Section 317 row 13 (with my nephew whom I am training in the art of hockey) for game 5 if there is one........my boy is a leafs fan and totally against going...so I said...uhm, well I'm going anyway. :D

So if there isn't one (and I'm banking that there will be), do I get a refund?

Section 317 row 13 (with my nephew whom I am training in the art of hockey) for game 5 if there is one........my boy is a leafs fan and totally against going...so I said...uhm, well I'm going anyway. :D

So if there isn't one (and I'm banking that there will be), do I get a refund?

I don't know the mechanics of how you get your refund, but yes you will receive a refund for any unplayed games for which you have purchased tickets.

Me and the girl are in 112, Row 20, Seats 5-6!

anyone have an idea of how the sales went on day 1? i hope better then the last couple of weeks.

i hope to be attending a road game either in Philly or Jersey, but am holding off until it is official who they are playing!

nothing better then playoff time...i still remember to this day heading out about an hour or so after the sabres beat the Leafs to make the Cup Finals to get in line at Tops in Olean ( I was still attending college at St. Bona) and somehow we were still 30th or 40th in line!

GAME 2 Section 107 Row 4

I'm stoked, I can't wait, This is gonna be my first play-off experience ever (live) I absolutely cannot wait for April 24th ish. As long as we don't fall behind to the devils(if we do play them) any other game or senario will definetly be worth the money paid for the experience. I can't wait. Go Sabres!!!!!

has anyone else notice the time on this board has still NOT 'sprung' ahead??? ha just thought i would point that out.

Go Sabres!

Archived