"Signed Reino, Eichs, Bogo" — Evander profile in THN

PASabreFan

Seems like the Sabres may have an alcoholic culture/leadership on their hands with OReilly and Kane and who knows who else. sounds like a bait and switch by OReilly on a desperate organization with rich, rookie owners. Now that he's got his money, he has gone Leino on us, becoming selfish and lazy. Cant say it wasnt predictable by his drunken car crashing antics one minute after being signed. I think Reinhart was an impressionable youth who was badly influenced in the Discipline Dept. and got caught up in OReilly's and Kane's bad veteran leadership along with Eichel... remember Jack and Sam were there with Kane when he got in trouble that night on Chippewa.

I've invented a mat for you. It's got a bunch of conclusions on it, and you jump onto them.

I've invented a mat for you. It's got a bunch of conclusions on it, and you jump onto them.

I agree with what he wrote; sounds like you're not that happy about that....Hamilton can't stand the new O'Reilly either...I know some people have bad words for Hamilton but IMO he's an astute hockey man. Just putting 2 and 2 together, that's all. Alcohol is one of those things that us fans can't see what happens behind the scenes. The on-ice product is the only thing we see and they are totally underachieving this year. There's got to be something behind that besides bad luck and you can draw your own conclusions.

Edited by Marvelo

I agree with what he wrote; sounds like you're not that happy about that....Hamilton can't stand the new O'Reilly either...I know some people have bad words for Hamilton but IMO he's an astute hockey man. Just putting 2 and 2 together, that's all. Alcohol is one of those things that us fans can't see what happens behind the scenes. The on-ice product is the only thing we see and they are totally underachieving this year. There's got to be something behind that besides bad luck and you can draw your own conclusions.

Yea.  It's called a lack of team chemistry.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if ROR is the problem.  Read the article and look at the group that hangs around together.  There was the live stream or other event earlier this season where someone heard a player mocking ROR.  Look at Eichel's frustration in Carolina on the first power play when they pulled Reinhart and put in ROR.  

This group would have to be hanging around in their houses drinking all the time.  If they were out partying it up the town would know about it.  It's that small and they are that recognizable.

Yea.  It's called a lack of team chemistry.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if ROR is the problem.  Read the article and look at the group that hangs around together.  There was the live stream or other event earlier this season where someone heard a player mocking ROR.  Look at Eichel's frustration in Carolina on the first power play when they pulled Reinhart and put in ROR.  

This group would have to be hanging around in their houses drinking all the time.  If they were out partying it up the town would know about it.  It's that small and they are that recognizable.

Schopp has talked about hearing stories, photos etc.

Schopp has talked about hearing stories, photos etc.

Schopp talks a lot especially if he wants to stir things up.  Didn't I read some of his magical math in the Bills thread?  Yeah.

He's a member of the media... go get those stories and photos, publish them, call them out. 

Unfortunately, when using Hammymath 2 and 2 end up being a seeming vendetta against some players.

That's very plausible.

His "put in extra effort" shtick can grow old real fast especially when it isn't translating into results for himself nor others.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.