NHL Network..... Jack Eichel rated #8

Claude Balls

NHLN is nothing but a shill for Canadian hockey. It goes to great lengths to promote TO interests and all things Canada.

NHLN is only available in the US.  It doesn't go to great lengths to promote Toronto and all things Canada.

What it DOES do is cut costs and so it rebroadcasts a lot of Canadian programming.

Edited by Eleven

I will agree to disagree. On homegrown programming they have a distinct Canadian bias and spend a great amount of time promoting and featuring players in markets that would not be able to view the programming. The rebroadcast of HNIC and other dailies just compounds this. They do a great job with On The Fly though.

NHLN is only available in the US.  It doesn't go to great lengths to promote Toronto and all things Canada.

What it DOES do is cut costs and so it rebroadcasts a lot of Canadian programming.

We have NHL network in Canada. At least we did last I checked.

You, obviously, didn't miss it atoll, eh?  Seeing that you didn't even know it was scrapped.  Actually, I didn't either.

Too true. I never much cared for it's level of programming when I did have it, especially compared to the head-and-shoulders above it NFL Network.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.