What are your unpopular hockey opinions?

Randall Flagg

The goatheads were the best jerseys we wore. 

The goathead redone in blue and gold would be awesome. 

The turd burger jersey wouldn't have been that bad without the grey and with the captians' "C" and numbers in the right spots. 

The goathead logo sucked and will always suck.  It looks like an ECHL logo.

The turdburger got a bum rap, imo.  It wasn't that awful; it was something that was different.  I agree it needed some tweaks.  The biggest knock against it was that it will be forever associated with the worst team the franchise iced.

My initial reaction is that I agree. But then I reconsidered, because that means they would count as saves for the goalie. And they sure as hell ain't a save.

Yeah and the fact that they got past the goalie to hit the post they sure as heck were shots. What else can they be called ? They came off a stick controlled by a player that willed it towards the net. I'd call that a shot. :P

Actually this thought came to me out of embarrassment as I watched the Sabres / Kings game when the shots stood at 11-2. Giving us 2 more shots for our 2 posts would have eased the pain I was feeling.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.