OT: Presidential Politics (New)

WildCard

So, what's up in Turkey?

Entente II: World War Bugaloo

I think this is well known: The Archduke Franz Ferdinand was shot when his car happened to stall in front a cafe where the assassin was sitting after the first attack earlier that day failed. Dumb luck ended up killing millions.

(Note, I said dumb luck, not the President-Elect with a very similar-sounding description. ;))

Couldn't find the old thread, and chz said have at it (I believe I read that right) so here ya go, everyone come on in and have at it so ya can shut the fack up about it elsewhere

I think, if we're going to do this, the onus should fall on the thread owner to make sure that nothing is happening in the thread that would cause the mod staff any grief. If discussions become too heated, shut it down, delete it, lock it temporarily, whatever it takes to ensure that things here stay polite and professional. Clearly politics has been a burden to the mod staff in ways that the rest of us were not privy to. We should be able to discuss current events, political theory, etc., without being at each other's throats. We can all do better, myself included.

Well if we want to do that we have two options

Someone more involved creates the thread

You guys pm me when you have concerns and I can check it out and deal with the thread how I see fit. I'm impartial because idgaf about this thread, and honestly don't care what you say in it short of threats

Well if we want to do that we have two options

Someone more involved creates the thread

You guys pm me when you have concerns and I can check it out and deal with the thread how I see fit. I'm impartial because idgaf about this thread, and honestly don't care what you say in it short of threats

Okay, then let's not do this one right now. Why don't you shut it down and if a politics regular wants to start one up and take care of it then we'll leave it to them to do that and work it out with the mod staff.