2016 Hockey Hall of Fame class

Hoss

Dave Andreychuk, Mark Recchi, Paul Kariya, Alex Mogilny and Theo Fleury the notable names left off.

There were no Hall of Famers among this year's first-time eligibles so the crowd hasn't gotten any bigger, but there are some next year who look to be possibilities.

Teemu Selanne, Todd Bertuzzi, Daniel Alfredsson, Jovo Cop and JS Giguere are up next year.

Dave Andreychuk, Mark Recchi, Paul Kariya, Alex Mogilny and Theo Fleury the notable names left off.

There were no Hall of Famers among this year's first-time eligibles so the crowd hasn't gotten any bigger, but there are some next year who look to be possibilities.

Teemu Selanne, Todd Bertuzzi, Daniel Alfredsson, Jovo Cop and JS Giguere are up next year.

Very weak class this year. (Unfortunately Lindros did deserve it; Makarov too as it's supposed to be based on full body of work, not just NHL, right?)

Of those you listed that didn't get in, Kariya's the only 1 that belongs IMHO, though most will get in.

Selanne & Alfie should be locks next year.

I think Selanne is a definite first-ballot HOFer. I think Alfie is. That leave two spots available. If I'm picking those two spots go to two of Kariya, Andreychuk and Recchi.

Very likely. But I'd expect the TB captain to be the one to wait at least another year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.