We kicked ass this weekend.

Eleven

Everything isn't about Terry. Eleven said "Buffalo is back." The poverty rate is a fair response. The bigger issue of first world excess blocks from a third world neighborhood is an obvious and fair one. Nothing to do with Terry.

Of course not. That's why you held a trial for him. <_<.  You need to show me where there is a city free of problems and issues, especially ones that cratered and turned things around in a day.

Everything isn't about Terry. Eleven said "Buffalo is back." The poverty rate is a fair response. The bigger issue of first world excess blocks from a third world neighborhood is an obvious and fair one. Nothing to do with Terry.

If you are going to hate on professional sports and the millionaires in it being excessive you probably should stop being part of their financial support system.

If you are going to hate on professional sports and the millionaires in it being excessive you probably should stop being part of their financial support system.

Absolutely. My hands are not clean. Cleaner than some others, because the amount of money I spend is limited. Still, the once or twice a season I leave the arena and drive down Perry, I do question this society's sanity. Then I turn on the postgame show when I get on the 190.

Ah, yes, the accusation of trolling, the last bastion of SabreSpace.

Actually, that's the second to last bastion of SabreSpace. The last bastion is denying that a troll job was a troll job. :nana:

I'm glad they had a great draft weekend. I makes me happy, happy for the team, the fans, the city and for the Pegulas. I actually think it is all about Terry, PA. Buffalo's revitalization may have been happening before he got here, but the pace has certainly picked up since his arrival. And I think it took the brand that is Pagula to put it over the edge and make it okay for middle class white folk from the suburbs to actually go to downtown Buffalo and spend their time and, more importantly, their money. Hopefully it will start to help in changing that poverty issue.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.