NHL Combine 2016 Buffalo NY

Brawndo

I don't think I can name 25 people in the Sabres organization without looking names up. 

Was Rip Simonick there to tell the kids what ###### # they get if the Sabres draft them?

There's a trick question: "If you are drafted by the Sabres, what number would you like to wear?" Anyone who answers 7, 11, 14, or 39 (I'm not counting Lala and Danny), they're immediately shown the door. Anyone who picks another number gets a dirty look from Rick as he snickers.

There's a trick question: "If you are drafted by the Sabres, what number would you like to wear?" Anyone who answers 7, 11, 14, or 39 (I'm not counting Lala and Danny), they're immediately shown the door. Anyone who picks another number gets a dirty look from Rick as he snickers.

I'd tell em 85. That's a horrible hockey number. Rip would get an instant hard on. Then he'd proceed to give me 8 or 5, but not both, because I haven't earned both.

Edited by ubkev

And Ms. Khmylev is even more stunning in person 

Yes and a picture is worth a thousand words my friend. At that moment when you realize who it is you stop doing your job. Take out a quality camera and get a great pic. Jeez, what is wrong with you?!!

I'd tell em 85. That's a horrible hockey number. Rip would get an instant hard on. Then he'd proceed to give me 8 or 5, but not both, because I haven't earned both.

lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.