GDT: Wild At Sabres 1-15-2015 MSG 7PM

Brawndo

Brutal stats. A shot differential of -19 for this disgraceful performance. The Mess and Gorges both -3! Ugh!

Didn't watch it - I've got it recorded. However, Nikita was 0 in +/- only he and Ennis weren't negative, and Zadorov had 22 minutes of ice time too! No penalty minutes either, and 3 hits. Sounds like he played decently (thinking of the future only now).

Brutal stats. A shot differential of -19 for this disgraceful performance. The Mess and Gorges both -3! Ugh!

Didn't watch it - I've got it recorded. However, Nikita was 0 in +/- only he and Ennis weren't negative, and Zadorov had 22 minutes of ice time too! No penalty minutes either, and 3 hits. Sounds like he played decently (thinking of the future only now).

I thought risto tried to create a lot as well

All I can say is I just hope when we talk about 60-70% turnover in players in the next year or two, that Deslauriers is still on the club. You can make an argument that he is one of the most valuable players on this otherwise crap team, not because of his talent but because of his effort and physical presence and the underlying pride that implies.

I don't think Deslauriers is going anyway because he has been solid and he was brought in by Murray in the McNabb trade. He has enough of Darcy's guys to weed out to keep him busy.

Meszaros the real Leino succesor. Huge paycheck, for a huge disapointment.

We schould upgrade him to Forward tank commander.

I switched off after the 4:0 sh goal was scored. This loss was another embarrasment.

I am not sure how we won 12 of 15 games or something like that. It can not be Gionta alone.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.