Forget the Islanders' 1st, is Blues 1st lottery bound plus futility updates

jwhit34

The Flyers also scored a playoff goal on a puck that went through the side of the net in 2000.

This thread can easily turn into an airing of grievances with the Hockey Gods.....

According to this list, the Sabres are involved in three of the five most controversial goals in NHL playoff history. And on the wrong side of all of them.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1138723-nhl-5-most-controversial-goals-in-playoff-history/page/2

Early Festivas.

And let's just say this about the islanders before we pull a buffalo bills and cancels out a decade of incompetence because of a quick start. They won their first four games. Great, two against carolina and one against san jose. Teams we have beaten. Since then they are 2-3, and are still bottom 5 in the league in goals against.

Just saying :)

The Sabres don't morally deserve the stroke of luck that a 2nd or 3rd lottery pick would be. The hockey gods don't forget.

We most certainly do. We have purged Quinn and Regier from the organization.

If Nashville can keep going, that division suddenly looks very stacked. Other than Chicago, I wouldn't call anyone in that division a lock for the playoffs.

Nasville has a coach that the team is willing to play for. St. Louis may play to get Hitch fired. Maybe? Plausible at least as Lavi is just starting and Hitch is running out of steam with their teams.

Nasville has a coach that the team is willing to play for. St. Louis may play to get Hitch fired. Maybe? Plausible at least as Lavi is just starting and Hitch is running out of steam with their teams.

After they signed Stastny, figured they only way St. Louis could miss the playoffs was w/ a serious run of injuries. Maybe it'll work out, but I'd still very much doubt it. Wouldn't be shocked to see 5 get in from the Norris which makes StL's pick's chances of being lottery even slimmer. Would be cool as heck though to see it work out.

After they signed Stastny, figured they only way St. Louis could miss the playoffs was w/ a serious run of injuries. Maybe it'll work out, but I'd still very much doubt it. Wouldn't be shocked to see 5 get in from the Norris which makes StL's pick's chances of being lottery even slimmer. Would be cool as heck though to see it work out.

5 got in last year already. If Nashville is for real we've suddenly got 6 teams in the mix. Even without knowing Colorado is struggling, they were already the team I would question the most. Teams like them always seem to fall back the next season. After them, I'd be at a toss up between St. Louis and Minnesota. I don't have too much faith in their goaltending situations right now and I could see that hurting either team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.