Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Thanks for alerting me to this thread.

Prior to your comments, I hadn't seen it nor been on this site in years. Don't believe me? My avi is Tim Connolly. (Nothing against the site... just don't have enough time on my hands.)

Last night, I decided it was time to start the countdown at TB with a "magic number."

There's nothing groundbreaking about what I posted. I took the standings and flipped them over. I used max points like I have since the 90s. (Here's a post from 2012.)

What is it that you feel (or, I hope, felt) I "stole"?

You can still look at this site without logging in.

Of course there's nothing groundbreaking about what you posted, it's been around for 5 months now. I don't know what you're link is supposed to prove either; it has nothing to do with the CHL Taro created

Pretty suspicious that you've known about this site for a decade, yet somehow came up with the idea with only 2 months left in the season even though this losing has been going on all year. 

Good idea.

Once the full list of teams in the league has identified itself and there's some separation in the points I can add that.

That can be CPMD - current probability of (choosing 1/2 of) McDavid.

Went back looking at the thread's beginning when I saw this, can we still add this?

Not to give Riter any more ideas or anything

Edited by WildCard

Read above, looking like it walks like a Duck. Er Witch.... What was it monte python skit said... If it floats it must be made of wood and therefore a duck. It just looks too close, maybe you are being honest, but.... We could always.... And find out

I had no idea what tb was, brad... I thought tampa bay.. So I looked it up..

Then I thought I would be amazed by some cool blogs or articles which articulate your deep and original understanding of buffalo sports., which would make me feel foolish as I spent my uninformed time on the lowly ss carrion.. Well. I couldn't find anything to repost here...

But.. I if I would have found any article (anything at all), and since it wouldn't impact my ego, I would have cited any source gladly giving any credit where due. ..(not that your turning day into night comments weren't 'in the ether' as I have noticed a few fans of the chl on other sites) , Anyway brad, If you were an unoriginal duck , your timely comments certainly attempted to dissuade me of that fact. Thank you for that.

I'm sure there is a frank tune that celebrates your unique original spirit as well...

Edited by K8prisoner

Oh hockey gods.. I apologize for picking on helpless tools.. I will never obnoxiously post on the crow site if you defeat the lost souls of OPEC chl style... And I will find a suitable picture so as not to offend the congregation. I humble myself before thee.. In the name of mc jeebus... Amon ra

Thank you for phantom icing.. Lucic and chara scum misses .snd uncalled scrivenes hack more lucic scum blindness choke hat trick.. Thank you goodnight

Edited by K8prisoner

Wow. Marchand on a near breakaway but Scrivens comes all the way our to the boards and knocks it away while checking Big Nose hard into the boards.

Scrivens just came out and checked Marchand and it was awesome.

My man.

Lucic getting pissed. WIDE OPEN net with the puck at his feet in OT and he whiffs.

Going to a SO.

Edited by Tank

Wow. Marchand on a near breakaway but Scrivens comes all the way our to the boards and knocks it away while checking Big Nose hard into the boards.

My man.

Lucic getting pissed. WIDE OPEN net with the puck at his feet in OT and he whiffs.

Going to a SO.

It is astounding to me that edmonton has lasted this far.