Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Canes down 3-1!!

Indeed. A very poor effort by them. There's still 20 minutes of hockey for them to get back in it though.

Damn

The Sabres are showing some sign of life though. For a minute I thought the Urban Blights we're going to take it to them.

A thread dedicated to rooting against the Sabres? Funny how things change. Wasn't too long ago that posters would claim that's what I and others were doing. Now it seems to be the in thing to do. Which is pretty friggin sad. I may not have liked who was running Sabres or the make up of their roster, I never actively rooted against them. :unsure:

Refs stole a point from the Sabres tonight. Hope it doesn't haunt them down the line.

I posted in the GDT, Neuvirth said after the game that the ref noticed him in the crease all game long and if he scored from that position he would wave off the goal. Based on Babcock's Post Game Comments I have a feeling the ref told the Wings the same thing

A thread dedicated to rooting against the Sabres? Funny how things change. Wasn't too long ago that posters would claim that's what I and others were doing. Now it seems to be the in thing to do. Which is pretty friggin sad. I may not have liked who was running Sabres or the make up of their roster, I never actively rooted against them. :unsure:

It's people making light and having fun at a ###### situation. They are literally calling losses wins, and wins losses for all teams. How serious can you take it?

It's people making light and having fun at a ###### situation. They are literally calling losses wins, and wins losses for all teams. How serious can you take it?

It's just funny how some are proudly wearing a flag that they tried to pin on others over and over again.

Not rooting against them. Being realistic and trying to find a way to have some fun w/ the horror that this team currently is. Not too surprising that you don't get it.

Human Sacrifice. Dogs and cats living together.

Not rooting against them. Being realistic and trying to find a way to have some fun w/ the horror that this team currently is. Not too surprising that you don't get it.

Nothing realistic or fun about it. I do get it, there has been a long history of hypocrisy on this board. Posters who claim they would never root against their team under any circumstance are doing just that. There is no fun in watching this team lose.

It's actually rooting for them and against the same old mediocrity. Hate to use the cliche, but you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelette. Besides, no one's rooting against them, but rather sitting back at watching nature take its course.

Nothing realistic or fun about it. I do get it, there has been a long history of hypocrisy on this board. Posters who claim they would never root against their team under any circumstance are doing just that. There is no fun in watching this team lose.

Can't speak for any others here, but I root for them to win during the games. But at the end of the day, if this team is in 29th, ahead of only Garth's Goobers, the long term is much brighter.

And, no, unfortunately, you don't get it.

I root for them to lose (not a Carrion loss, an actual loss) during the games. And I don't care what Deluca's morals think about that.

Can we get this thread back on topic? We all agreed that we shouldn't talk tank in the gameday threads, and I believe it was also said that the anti-tank stuff would be kept out of here. So, Deluca, please step aside...

Damn, this weekend sucked. I need a drink.

Edited by Tankalicious