Tim Murray: Free Agent Frenzy Presser (7/1/14)

LGR4GM

Why don't they make it so you can hear the questions? or is it just me that can't hear?

I can't hear the questions either. I have been learning to read lips but....you need to see them first. Can they CC the pressers? Maybe just a video link to their lips so I can use my new skills... Oh wait. I forgot about technology. Isn't there an app for that?

I could watch a two hour special of Tim Murray interviews... His demeanor puts a smile on my face.I've waited a looong time for a GM that knows what he needs/wants... And just goes out and gets it....maybe the free agent guys like his confidence level?

I finally listened to the presser. My takeaway was Murray gave the press a bit of the ol' finger for assuming the Sabres were a hellhole franchise no one wanted to play for. And you can hear whoever it was, incredulous that the Sabres did what they did, and you can hear Murray essentially say "that was your opinion, not my reality."

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Guest Sloth

Loved it when Murray spoke to the media about reaching the floor. Mentioned how reaching the floor would not be difficult and there is nothing to worry about. Murray mentioned this before the season was over. Yesterday, it was like a told ya so....now blank off! Quit asking stupid questions.

The phone ringing on free agency day 1 and him in a presser looking at it and saying I should probably take that!

Absolute GOLD :w00t: Unforgettable stuff right there.

The phone ringing on free agency day 1 and him in a presser looking at it and saying I should probably take that!

Absolute GOLD :w00t: Unforgettable stuff right there.

That was funny. Didn't have much trouble hearing the questions. If you guys want the questions transcripts I'd be happy to do so.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.