Alright Gang (I like you all)

Johnny DangerFace

Here is your most useless thread of the year but.....Two things

1). Thanks everyone for being by far the best forum to visit and post at. Sure there are arguments and tension at times, but I actually enjoy every single poster, and that's rare. No other forum is like that (it's why I'm only active here). But great job everyone, mods, SDS, etc.

2). Happy draft days ######!!!!!!

Tank you better not say anything about this thread I swear :)

Edited by Numark

When I was in graduate school, there were two weekends a year when prospective students would come from out of town to visit our department as a group. These students had already been accepted and they were making the choice on which school they wanted to go to. Everyone in our department was so excited for these weekends, not just because it gave us yet another opportunity to party and get immensely shitfaced with each other and strangers, and not just because it gave us the opportunity to show these kids what a great city Madison is and how happy we were as a department. Our department was so happy and familial that we considered prospective weekend to be the first chance to meet our thirty new friends.

That's what draft day is. The Sabres family grows.

HAPPY DRAFT DAY!

[cue cliche, yet appropriate music]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.