All about Average Ryan Miller

darksabre

He's average. I mean Leino had more points than he did last season.... Ridiculous.

No seriously, he's a bit pricey these days, and he had a rough time with the Blues.

That said, Ryan has shown in two olympic years that he can elevate his game and stay there, when properly motivated.

Edited by Kristian

Ryan, Ryan, go away

Come again another day

He's average. I mean Leino had more points than he did last season.... Ridiculous.

No seriously, he's a bit pricey these days, and he had a rough time with the Blues.

That said, Ryan has shown in two olympic years that he can elevate his game and stay there, when properly motivated.

Not even during the whole Olympic year though. After the big event, twice now, his game tailed off.

Not even during the whole Olympic year though. After the big event, twice now, his game tailed off.

True, which was my point in the first place - When properly motivated (the prospect of playing at the olympics) he can take his game to the next level on a consistent basis.

I guess he's just not motivated at the prospect of winning a cup.

Not that he ever had a realistic shot at it here, since 2007.

Ryan Miller is average.

^What I meant to say.

Ryan Miller is average.

Ryan Miller is average.

Ryan Miller is average.

Ryan Miller is average.

Ryan Miller is average.

Ryan Miller is average.

Good posts everyone. I'm glad we have consensus that I am right. I want to thank myself for coming up with this idea and everyone else for agreeing with me.

/thread