GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo 2-5-14 at 7:30 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Didn't I see somewhere that Nolan basically said that a lot of guys didn't show up last night while in defense of Miller? If the coach can admit it, why would it be considered "snide" for a reporter to ask a player about it?

Because apparently the coach is a Miller apologist only making that comment because he is trying to not hurt Millers trade value or so I hear...........

Didn't I see somewhere that Nolan basically said that a lot of guys didn't show up last night while in defense of Miller? If the coach can admit it, why would it be considered "snide" for a reporter to ask a player about it?

Hamilton painted the entire team, Nolan narrowed it down to individuals. Hamilton patronizes his interviewees all the time and I'm sure it gets old. Enroth didn't even give him the opportunity the other night, probably because he takes comments out of context in an effort to throw somebody under the bus. Koziol does it too. For a guy like Ott who busts his ass every night, I would have done the same thing to Ham. And Oft did have a point, the Sabres didn't all necessarily give up, they simply got outplayed by a far superior team.

Because apparently the coach is a Miller apologist only making that comment because he is trying to not hurt Millers trade value or so I hear...........

I agree.

I'll give it to you, even though it's really just a lightly armored/armed tracked reconnaissance vehicle. Actually, the more I think about it, "lightly armed/armored" might be the perfect kind of "tank" for this team.

Anyone up for a Kickstarter that we all chip in to buy an old tank, paint it Blue and Gold and donate it to the Naval park downtown?

Would someone explain to me why the Sabres traded Sekera? Surely he is better than McBain, even considering the pp qb hyperbole. An NHL defenseman for the no.35 pic?

Like another guy said JT Compher they liked so much that's why they moved Sekera. I'm really high on Compher if he didn't get hurt with team usa he would have been on that junior team. I think he going to be better than Grigs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.