GDT: Calgary at Buffalo 12-14-13 at 2:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

They would be proud of that dive in the MLS.

Too much passing while close to the net.

Come on, Foligno was stupid there.

Agreed on too much passing. Ehrhoff had an excellent chance to shoot on that PP, and chose a heavily overpowered pass to Ennis that Ennis couldn't control.

I thought the 1st one was on Leino too. Went back to look and it was Foligno on the trip.

Too late for me to rewind again now, but I did look twice. Maybe I just didn't see it right; I thought Foligno stickchecked him and Leino took his skates out.

PS, because this game is boring and because my mind is functioning in weird ways today: How long before we have a generation who asks us why we call it "rewind?"

I know Nolan prefers vets, but how can he justify Scott and Weber playing on a regular basis?

Scott, Weber, D'Agostini, Ellis, ... we have a bunch of guys with absolutely zero offensive talent. We're the lowest scoring team in the league and we have several players who don't have a chance in hell of scoring more than the occasional lucky goal. It seems like the only line generating any real offense in this one is Mouson - Ennis - Girgs.

There is a fine line between inept offense and good defense. I think this game is a case of two inept offensive teams more so than two great defensive performances.

Scott, Weber, D'Agostini, Ellis, ... we have a bunch of guys with absolutely zero offensive talent. We're the lowest scoring team in the league and we have several players who don't have a chance in hell of scoring more than the occasional lucky goal. It seems like the only line generating any real offense in this one is Mouson - Ennis - Girgs.

There is a fine line between inept offense and good defense. I think this game is a case of two inept offensive teams more so than two great defensive performances.

Leino deserves a big mention. This is his third season....and he has a whopping 10 goals. Pathetic especially for the money.

Archived