GDT: Montreal at Buffalo 11-27-13 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

heavy hands! (not bad for a mechanical engineer) and the sole reason why teams like Boston play a different game against us now.Worth every penny they pay him.

Early in the clip, he's got three men on him and he's not worried at all. I agree that for as long as the league fails to protect the Sabres, the Sabres need Scott.

Early in the clip, he's got three men on him and he's not worried at all. I agree that for as long as the league fails to protect the Sabres, the Sabres need Scott.

No third man in. No instigator. How that didn't end in a PP for us is exactly why we need him.

Sorry, Tyler Myers was about an hour late on this hit. The puck was already in the net for several beats. Should've hit him before he had a chance to deflect it, not way after. Slow eyes.

This is some really bad analysis of a play.

Actually if you watch that play develop, the one at fault is Tallinder for completely bailing on his coverage of the player going to the middle. Ott is also up way to high on for the box style PK, which is why Tallinder doesn't know where to go. Myers ends up trying to pick up the player that Tallinder decides not to chase and leaves Desharnais all alone to go to the side of the net.

Sorry, Tyler Myers was about an hour late on this hit. The puck was already in the net for several beats. Should've hit him before he had a chance to deflect it, not way after. Slow eyes.

No one wants to hear it. Myers is now officially the Anti-Whipping Boy.

You're all morons and I'm right.

Who's man is Decharnais? Is it the clueless big guy waiting to cover someone in front of the net? Enlighten me.

You know that was a PK, right? Sometimes you do what you are supposed to do and they still score. Maybe if Tyler picks up that guy they don't score, or maybe that leaves Gallagher completely wide open in the slot and Miller now being screened by two guys. Not sure if "slow eyes" :blink: had anything to do with that goal.

Myers has also been getting a really bad break with the penalties being called on him.

Once the refs get used to seeing him do it, and he gets more used to it, the penalties should stop (if they really don't hate the Sabres).

Me too! Chara never would have been called on that play. At this point, keep Myers unleashed and let him build on it. Nolan has been doing an incredible job letting each guy do what they do best instead of forcing them to be the types of players they aren't. Forget the scores right now, putting together a string of wins isn't far off.

Yup, yup, and yup.

I like the sign above the door. Pretty telling indication of Terry's groupthink philosophy. When you have that many keywords, do you have any? Dip once and end it!

This one's for you, d4rk.

post-136-0-73828200-1385827735_thumb.jpg

BTW, congrats to 26CornerBlitz!

http://omgili.com/thread/.0rSU5LtMgwsV6_XgG2DGwb9IvXYU9Vmk0iteuI4wgxXcDNNXxuXv9soPcKmnBwc2UJifdGKWhDJSpDgDUIopunUkd67Z0GVC10oNbdnaQnsPGKf42B1XtP.RjwpEb2LyS5InbT42fA-/

Archived