GDT: Boston at Buffalo 10-23-13 at 8:00 PM

26CornerBlitz

honest not wanting to rag on you folks, but he being sent on ice at that time of game, by other coach and others watching or observing , simply put just disrespectful. It a tough game, but there is a code , a line , a manner of competition amongst peers, this was not amongst them. Around the league it viewed a wtf moment.

Pot, can I introduce you to the kettle. Please, it still amazes me the Phaneuf has not been suspended more for some of his cheap shots and really I have t have no love lost for the guys the Bruins and Leaves including Colton that have trotted out on the ice. Code, the only code you hold up is don't hit our players, but we can do it to your players any time.... Give me a break. More Canadian whine.... I am getting tired of it.

Pot, can I introduce you to the kettle. Please, it still amazes me the Phaneuf has not been suspended more for some of his cheap shots and really I have t have no love lost for the guys the Bruins and Leaves including Colton that have trotted out on the ice. Code, the only code you hold up is don't hit our players, but we can do it to your players any time.... Give me a break. More Canadian whine.... I am getting tired of it.

Canadian whine mmmmm, hope it's ice wine

Its funny cause I was thinking something similar, the league likes it best when the Sabres are the ######, they can get smacked around and beaten up, but once they fight back, they are dirty and the league gets the suspensions out. Kessel swings his stick as a weapon and he gets a slap on the wrist while everyone cries about Big Bad John Scott asking Kessel to fight. I have yet to hear the "RR sent Scott out to go after Kessel" side acknowledge the fact that Scott was already on the ice before this faceoff, and Carlysle had the last change and put Kessel out there as bait for Scott. Nope, Its all about RR being a bad guy and sending his Goon out to take out the leafs star

Archived