Kassian to Vancouver for Hodgson

shrader

Just what is this supposed to mean then?

“I spent more time on him in the last three years than all of the other players put together. We made the determination he didn't want to be here."

I wouldn't want to be there either if their damn team doctors can't diagnose an injury properly.

Gillis will never say he made a bad deal for Kassian.

If Cody Hodgson believes in himself enough to want out of Vancouver, then this bodes well for the Sabres.

I don't think it's arrogance but more so, confidence. He knew he was always a 3rd line guy for the foreseeable future and wanted to play a bigger role. He's got his chance so let's up he proves his worth for us.

And the actual quotes are here.... Nowhere did he say "his issues"....

http://www.theprovin...html?rel=894638

Actually on the T.S.N. web sight he did say issues in the article I read.? Does it matter? To Cody and his peeps Gillis probably had issues that they had to deal with.

Actually on the T.S.N. web sight he did say issues in the article I read.? Does it matter? To Cody and his peeps Gillis probably had issues that they had to deal with.

I think it's a lot of things Bun

Van hurt his early progress by not identifying jis back injury properly.

Then he's not right and Vigneault says he has a bad camp and was trying to make excuses.

Now they're trying to say they made him look good??? How, by playing him with a new linemate every night? By not givin him icetime ?

I think he wanted to play and knew he had to wait awhile to do so and I think the relationship was skewed from the get go. So he got moved.

But I think the Canucks are spinning it the way they want to.

Funny but Hodgson took the high road and never said a word about why the trade went down.

Gillis looks bad on this topic if you ask me.

And I'm glad Hodgson is ours.

The Canucks should have kept CH until the summer and then dealt him. They missed his offensive game against LA.

When a guy who ordered the murder of a group of native american protestors gets on you about something...you tend to listen.

Huh ?

I think it's a lot of things Bun

Van hurt his early progress by not identifying jis back injury properly.

Then he's not right and Vigneault says he has a bad camp and was trying to make excuses.

Now they're trying to say they made him look good??? How, by playing him with a new linemate every night? By not givin him icetime ?

I think he wanted to play and knew he had to wait awhile to do so and I think the relationship was skewed from the get go. So he got moved.

But I think the Canucks are spinning it the way they want to.

Funny but Hodgson took the high road and never said a word about why the trade went down.

Gillis looks bad on this topic if you ask me.

And I'm glad Hodgson is ours.

The Canucks should have kept CH until the summer and then dealt him. They missed his offensive game against LA.

I agree Rick. Gillis looks bad on this trade and he's spinnin it. It may turn out that Kassian is a decent player in this league but for right now it looks bad.

Huh ?

I agree Rick. Gillis looks bad on this trade and he's spinnin it. It may turn out that Kassian is a decent player in this league but for right now it looks bad.

Gillis is on record as having to deal with Hodgson's dad.

Here is Hodgson's dad.....a Canadian politician, who when head of the Ontario Parks dept., after a long standoff with Native protesters was quoted by a high ranking government official as telling the police to "Get those F'n Indians out of my park!" Moments later the police opened fire and killed a protestor.

http://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.on.ca/inquiries/ipperwash/closing_submissions/pdf/ChristopherHodgson_ClosingSubmissions.pdf

Isn't he cute when he talks all crazy like that?

Isn't it cute when someone does some real due dilligence?

Red flag came out at deadline time with articles about how Hodgson's dad was involved with micromanaging his kid and it pissed off the Canucks. Looked into his dad. I tried to point out nicely at the trade what the deal was...but nobody seems to want to follow breadcrumbs around here.

Here is Hodgson's dad.....a Canadian politician, who when head of the Ontario Parks dept., after a long standoff with Native protesters was quoted by a high ranking government official as telling the police to "Get those F'n Indians out of my park!" Moments later the police opened fire and killed a protestor.

http://www.attorneyg...Submissions.pdf

Red flag came out at deadline time with articles about how Hodgson's dad was involved with micromanaging his kid and it pissed off the Canucks. Looked into his dad. I tried to point out nicely at the trade what the deal was...but nobody seems to want to follow breadcrumbs around here.

The very link you provided clears him.

About what I'd expect from a guy who is somehow now lamenting the loss of Taylor Pyatt.

Stop trolling, Drain. Please.

http://www.attorneyg...Submissions.pdf

That's the kind of crazy I want pulling for my team.

The very link you provided clears him.

About what I'd expect from a guy who is somehow now lamenting the loss of Taylor Pyatt.

Stop trolling, Drain. Please.

Wow......you read that in 2 minutes????

You must be one of the chosen ones!

I warned you...stop the ###### with Drain.....you will adress me properly or I will adress you with the same regard.

All I see is a caricature of someone who once tried to make valid points.

Wow......you read that in 2 minutes????

You must be one of the chosen ones!

I warned you...stop the ###### with Drain.....you will adress me properly or I will adress you with the same regard.

1) When did you warn me? And what, exactly, will be the consequences? A similarly snarky attack on my username?

2) It wasn't hard to read, and it was REALLY easy to scroll down to the conclusion, where the report clearly stated that Hodgson's dad did NOT make the remark in question. It is a lie to pass that report off as concluding otherwise.

1) When did you warn me? And what, exactly, will be the consequences? A similarly snarky attack on my username?

2) It wasn't hard to read, and it was REALLY easy to scroll down to the conclusion, where the report clearly stated that Hodgson's dad did NOT make the remark in question. It is a lie to pass that report off as concluding otherwise.

Go look up the entire incident.

That was Hodgson's testimony.

The SG said Hodgson ordered the police to get them out.

Go look up the entire incident.

That was Hodgson's testimony.

The SG said Hodgson ordered the police to get them out.

I looked at the conclusion of the report that you, yourself, cited and linked to, and I also looked elsewhere on the Internet. That's enough for me.