Fight Night 2/25/12 Sabres at Rangers

Weave

Win, Lose, Draw  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Gaustad at Prust

• Win Goose
    • Win Prust
    • Draw

Not sure why this one started. I can only assume that Prust intended to send a message early.

Anywho, Prust and Goose square off and grab hold. A few jersey jabs. Goose gets in a couple rabiit punches that didn;t seem to phase Prust. Prust snuck in a doozy of a jab right on Gooses' nose. Didn't look to have much steam on it though. After the bop on the button Prust really controlled Gaustad. Prust def looked stronger and had Goose adjusting his balance most of the fight. Goose calls for the refs immediately after Prust knocked off Goose's lid. WTF was that about anyway?

Win Prust for landing the best shot of the fight and Goose calling in the refs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QXXs3siBy4

Not sure why this one started. I can only assume that Prust intended to send a message early.

Anywho, Prust and Goose square off and grab hold. A few jersey jabs. Goose gets in a couple rabiit punches that didn;t seem to phase Prust. Prust snuck in a doozy of a jab right on Gooses' nose. Didn't look to have much steam on it though. After the bop on the button Prust really controlled Gaustad. Prust def looked stronger and had Goose adjusting his balance most of the fight. Goose calls for the refs immediately after Prust knocked off Goose's lid. WTF was that about anyway?

Win Prust for landing the best shot of the fight and Goose calling in the refs.

Looked to me like Goose's shoulder popped out. Their arms were tied up awkwardly and then Goose just had that look of pain on his face when he looked to the refs to break it up. Going to the locker room and returning without a full cage lends to the probability that it was in fact a shoulder issue and not a broken nose as Kevin and Danny thought. Pop that sucker back in and he's good to go...

Anyway, win for Prust.

I wonder if Prust had a clue that Gaustad's shoulder popped out.

I remember a Peters/McGrattan fight from a few seasons ago where Peters actually landed one on Mc's nose and Mc was hurt enough to where Peters called the refs in to break it up.

Looked to me like Goose's shoulder popped out. Their arms were tied up awkwardly and then Goose just had that look of pain on his face when he looked to the refs to break it up. Going to the locker room and returning without a full cage lends to the probability that it was in fact a shoulder issue and not a broken nose as Kevin and Danny thought. Pop that sucker back in and he's good to go...

Anyway, win for Prust.

Win for prust, was thinking perhaps an eye poke caused him to ask for intervention.

Trade value? You and I both know that Monday at 3:01 he's still a Sabre.

My favorite part of the trade deadline is those few minutes after the deadline passes where I'm still hoping that a last minute report of a Sabres trade comes in. I don't think it's ever happened, but I always hold out hope. Should be fun on Monday.

Archived