OT - Things that are not soft

darksabre

"hard" as in turgidity? or hard as in level of difficulty?

turgidity: apparently, my tonsils. or something in my throat. it's damn near impossible to eat anything.

dificult: explaining to my daughter that justin bieber is really an electrified slug that some canadian ran as a science experiment in his/her basement, and when things went horribly awry, s/he bought it a bus ticket to syracuse, where it stumbled around until it found its way to NYC. from there, it crawled back down in to the sewers to fester until one day it discovered its love for poop. after much consumption, it gained knowledge of what truly constitutes sh**, and thought, "hey ... i could put some words to my toots and make a record. i bet 7-13 year old girls would eat that up."

and thus was born his career.

Love. It is always complicated. It always asks for more. It always has the ability to break you down or lift you up. It never forgives or forgets once it is broken. It always takes everything you have. Love always depends on more than you and therefore you have no control over it. It is not always kind or patient, but it is something we always aspire to find. Love is the hardest thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8iTeDl_Wug

Love. It is always complicated. It always asks for more. It always has the ability to break you down or lift you up. It never forgives or forgets once it is broken. It always takes everything you have. Love always depends on more than you and therefore you have no control over it. It is not always kind or patient, but it is something we always aspire to find. Love is the hardest thing.

So is forgiveness.

Are you sure you're talking about love? Sounds like you're talking about people. Wanna know how to love? Ask your dog. (or cat :D )

Oh, and titanium.

Archived