All about firing people

hockeyhound

Soooo, I take it the OP thinks that anyone who wants to see people gone are just being stupid, is that it?

as stated in the top of the thread they were designed to create discussion about the ancillary staff, using the title as sarcasm to get it going. Thats how I understood it.

as stated in the top of the thread they were designed to create discussion about the ancillary staff, using the title as sarcasm to get it going. Thats how I understood it.

Correct.

TheChimp only comes around to troll though, so he wouldn't have picked up on that.

Correct.

TheChimp only comes around to troll though, so he wouldn't have picked up on that.

I call foul. I think a good lot of you are gigantc pompous douchers but I will never invalidate your existence on the boards as a "troll" because I think you're stupid. But go ahead, attack my character if it makes you feel more pure or whatever.

I call foul. I think a good lot of you are gigantc pompous douchers but I will never invalidate your existence on the boards as a "troll" because I think you're stupid. But go ahead, attack my character if it makes you feel more pure or whatever.

Troll doesn't necessarily mean stupid.

No, it means you contribute mostly nothing in a mostly abrasive manner. It's an attitude pervasive on this board the longer this team is bad and I have no intention of being nice about it.

Ahah !! The old fight abrasiveness with abrasiveness defence. Good show. :P

Ahah !! The old fight abrasiveness with abrasiveness defence. Good show. :P

I know, right? Not to mention, he, like the other douchers, all yammer on and on and call that "contribution", when to me it's so much ado about nothing, sound and fury and all that.

The team blows. I'm mad about that. But I've been posting on this club for years and have been a fan since 1975 when I was 5. I'm no troll and my opinions are varied and interesting to most who pay attention to them. I'm no troll.

Archived