Time for the Sabres to bank some points...

LabattBlue

7 out of the next 8 games are at home with arguably the toughest tests against PHI & TB. I don't think 11 or 12 points out of 16 would be an unrealistic goal.

H - Tampa

H - Columbus

H - Florida

H - Philadelphia

H - Calgary

A - Ottawa

H - Winnipeg

H - Ottawa

7 out of the next 8 games are at home with arguably the toughest tests against PHI & TB. I don't think 11 or 12 points out of 16 would be an unrealistic goal.

H - Tampa

H - Columbus

H - Florida

H - Philadelphia

H - Calgary

A - Ottawa

H - Winnipeg

H - Ottawa

It looks like a pretty easy stretch of schedule. Let's hope that the Sabres as a team figure out how to play at home, since that home opener against Carolina was pretty sloppy. No need to impress, just win.

Plus I'm going to the Florida game on 10/29 :w00t:

I know what practice probably looked like today.

75 minutes working on entris against the 1-3-1.

Prepping against florida and Columbus should be no problem. Arniel and Dineen are running less successful versions of what Buffalo does - so they'll probabably work on teams, and start getting ready for Lavi's Lock from Philly.

I expect teams will stat clogging the middle against Buffalo. Ruff reaLly hasn't sent to send the D in hard on the rush, I think he's holding that wrickle back until teams start getting their scouting books filled out.

After the first 10 games the chess games start.

H - Tampa

H - Columbus

H - Florida

H - Philadelphia

H - Calgary

A - Ottawa

H - Winnipeg

H - Ottawa

Wow, I haven't looked at the upcomming schedule, didn't know it was that easy. I think you're right on the money, 11 or 12 points would be considered a 'success'.

H - Tampa

H - Columbus

H - Florida

H - Philadelphia

H - Calgary

A - Ottawa

H - Winnipeg

H - Ottawa

Every post above, I agree with.

The one comment about putting on a show and not necc getting a win is true of the recent Sabre teams...

I'll take 2 points in the sloppiest of efforts (those games are exciting esp if its a W).

If we can get points here, we'll be good.

I for one cannot wait till we face Toronto. We will show them who runs the NE (because Carolina already crushed Boston haha)

I wanna shoot for 13 points.

Only 6 out of 12 points so far, but the final two games are at home, and against very beatable teams. 10 out of 16 points would be nice.

Not so sure I agree. You can't take anything for granted when Winnipeg beats Philadelphia 9-8. Every game is different and you have to show up with your A game every time.

Archived