GDT: Sabres at Lightning 10-22-11 7:00PM

spndnchz

Is there any specific reason why they would open the concourses early but not the seating area? I'm trying to think of reasons and the only thing that comes to mind is a potential liability issue.

They could just open the whole building one hour before, I suppose. I guess I see the early "soft" open as a nod to fans who are coming from work and don't want to wait around somewhere downtown. And I'm certain that I have been in the seating areas earlier than one hour before a game. It's a really boring place to be.

They could just open the whole building one hour before, I suppose. I guess I see the early "soft" open as a nod to fans who are coming from work and don't want to wait around somewhere downtown. And I'm certain that I have been in the seating areas earlier than one hour before a game. It's a really boring place to be.

But at least it's a place to sit if you don't want to stand around the whole time. And yeah, I've been in that same spot well ahead of time for college games. It really doesn't get any more boring than that.

But at least it's a place to sit if you don't want to stand around the whole time. And yeah, I've been in that same spot well ahead of time for college games. It really doesn't get any more boring than that.

The couple of times that I've done it, I've been with my father, and I think it's been relatively obvious that we needed a place to sit and weren't looking to cause any problems. Plus, the usher in my section knows me by now.

The couple of times that I've done it, I've been with my father, and I think it's been relatively obvious that we needed a place to sit and weren't looking to cause any problems. Plus, the usher in my section knows me by now.

As long as there's beer, I'm good anywhere

I guess there is one other place to sit, but it's not too conducive to conversation. Oh, and that giant hole in the middle of the seat doesn't help much either. It does go well with the beer though.

Archived