[OT] WNY weather...the good and the bad

LabattBlue

I don't know, Taro. I am having a hard time remembering the commercial. I only remember the "Fun...WOW"!, and the annoying music that played. All I know is that he was in it, and every so often on Facebook he reminds us all that he was in it. :rolleyes:

I tried finding the commercial on youtube, but came up empty. Pretty funny that you know someone who was in it.

I'm probably wrong, but I can think of only 2 stoplights in the whole county. Gotta love it. I just hope the wind turbines aren't too oppressive. My parents get free DirectTV at their cabin because they interrupt the reception.

Never would have thought a spinning object would cause DTV issues.

I'm shooting a gun for the first time on Sunday. I'm glad the weather will be good. I still recommend that everyone stay about 25 miles away from me, because I will not know what I'm doing.

Eden!

For some reason this reminds me of a place that was a couple minutes away from where I grew up. It was (and still is I'm sure) called the Boston Valley Conservation Society. I always got a good chuckle out of the contradictory name because it was on the top of a hill and they shot things all day. It always kind of creeped my out a bit though because this place was literally right on the side of the road and they always shot parallel to that road. They're about 100 feet away tops. Always seemed like a disaster waiting to happen.

Low and slow and they'll be tender and tasty. :blink:

Skeet is like golf. The most fun and the most frustration you can have in one afternoon.

It was nothing like golf. All fun, no frustration. I shot about 70 rounds and only hit three, but wow, that was fun.

All of my attempts were at singles, obviously; there were a couple of guys picking off doubles on almost every try.

Archived