Sabres, Darcy deserve more credit

Sabre fan

Do Dion Phaneuf and Mikka Kiprusoff count?

Photo Evidence

My point was smoking screws up your lungs and it's more than possible that Teppo came into camp out of shape due to smoking. Do I think it happened? Don't know. Do I think smoking and being a professional athlete are a good combination? No. It's all assumptions but I'm saying it would be silly to rule it out. :)

If Dion and Mikka can be at the absolute top of their game and smoke, great for them.

I have turned over a new leaf - trying not to hide my feelings anymore - its bad for my blood pressure.

what the late, great utah phillips once called his "low social cholesterol diet ... no more fatheads."

Wasn't the Teppo smoking thing a joke to begin with?

know who smoked like a chimney? mogilny. lucky strikes, as i recall. i used to see him at the lafayette tap room pretty regularly. they didn't seem to slow him down when he potted ~76.

what the late, great utah phillips once called his "low social cholesterol diet ... no more fatheads."

know who smoked like a chimney? mogilny. lucky strikes, as i recall. i used to see him at the lafayette tap room pretty regularly. they didn't seem to slow him down when he potted ~76.

So that vapor trail was actually cigarette smoke?

Morris Titanic smokes like a chimney at alumni events, including games, I busted him smoking in the hallway outside the locker room at an event a few years back.

Archived