Great ticket deal Amerks/Sabres

spndnchz

Just got this e-mail.

Reunited Package.

The "Reunited" package costs just $99.00 and contains:

• Two (2) tickets for the Amerks home opener on October 13th vs. Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins
  • Two (2) 300 Level Tickets to the Sabres vs. Panthers (Former Rochester affiliate) game on October 29th.
  • One (1) Parking pass for the Sabres vs. Panthers game on October 29th

Just one ticket for the Florida game is about $60, parking about $15.

Nice deal.

Just got this e-mail.

Reunited Package.

The "Reunited" package costs just $99.00 and contains:

• Two (2) tickets for the Amerks home opener on October 13th vs. Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins
  • Two (2) 300 Level Tickets to the Sabres vs. Panthers (Former Rochester affiliate) game on October 29th.
  • One (1) Parking pass for the Sabres vs. Panthers game on October 29th

Just one ticket for the Florida game is about $60, parking about $15.

Nice deal.

Wow, that's a hell of a deal. And I'm free both of those nights! hmmmmm...

edit: Submitted my request. This will be a great way to introduce the girlfriend to hockey other than RIT hockey. :thumbsup:

post-1361-048509200 1317230144_thumb.gif

Nope.

edit: okay, nevermind. this wasn't a sabres insider promotion. sorry for the over reaction, i got the email earlier too and figured it was a sabres insider thing...

but a few weeks ago someone posted the password for the sabres insiders pre-sale for regular season tickets... now THAT was some BS.

edit: okay, nevermind. this wasn't a sabres insider promotion. sorry for the over reaction, i got the email earlier too and figured it was a sabres insider thing...

but a few weeks ago someone posted the password for the sabres insiders pre-sale for regular season tickets... now THAT was some BS.

All the benefits of an awesome forum.

Who cares? Why not help our little community?

Okay, but don't let me catch you using someone else's TOPS bonus card.

That's for members only.

These offers are intended for the "Sabres Insiders" mailing list. Kind of unfair to go posting them around on public forums, don't you think?

Don't be that guy. We're all fans here, maybe once in a while a lurker will see a potential deal. I posted pre-sale info and i've received other info in the past that got me cheaper tickets by seeing posts on this site. It's what a good fan community does, looks out after each other. It's not like we are scamming the Sabres.

That was me. It wasn't BS and i would do it again in a heart beat. It gave some great fans of this forum a better chance of landing tickets then wake up early in the morning and book. It's not like putting info here allows Leaf fans quicker access, it's helping Sabres fans who dont have time to spy on their e-mails waiting for promos to come in. Relax dude.

That was me. It wasn't BS and i would do it again in a heart beat. It gave some great fans of this forum a better chance of landing tickets then wake up early in the morning and book. It's not like putting info here allows Leaf fans quicker access, it's helping Sabres fans who dont have time to spy on their e-mails waiting for promos to come in. Relax dude.

FWIW my insider account goes to an account i check once or twice a month.

So it let me know I had somefin good.

We should have guessed you shop at TOPS! (instead of Wegmans) :angry: :nana:

For some reason there are no wegmans here in Olean :(

But when I lived in Amherst, I'm pretty sure I saw T.O. shopping at Wegmans. Not 100% sure if it was him, wasn't gonna go bother him and it certainly would have been embarrassing if it wasn't. But I like to tell myself it was him.

It's not like we are scamming the Sabres.

I mean, actually you kind of are. But this is an argument I won't win so I won't bother. But yes, if the Sabres have say, for example 2,000, "Sabres Insider" subscribers that they're willing to sell tickets to at a discount, and all the insiders share their codes on public forums and the like, suddenly 5,000 tickets are sold at a discount. IMO that is in a way "scamming the Sabres." But I guess it's their own fault for not having some sort of verification or log-in system rather than just entering a little passcode... :beer: :beer:

I mean, actually you kind of are. But this is an argument I won't win so I won't bother. But yes, if the Sabres have say, for example 2,000, "Sabres Insider" subscribers that they're willing to sell tickets to at a discount, and all the insiders share their codes on public forums and the like, suddenly 5,000 tickets are sold at a discount. IMO that is in a way "scamming the Sabres." But I guess it's their own fault for not having some sort of verification or log-in system rather than just entering a little passcode... :beer: :beer:

Anyone who wants to be a Sabres insider can - all you have to do is sign up on the website - for free. My guess is there are more like 100,000 Sabres insiders.

Archived