I don't think the Sabres should trade Morrisonn...

LabattBlue

"     Ruff said Jochen Hecht will not play in any of the three games this weekend, the home-and-home with Toronto that opens tonight at 7 in Air Canada Centre (Radio 550 AM, MSG) or Sunday's game at Columbus. Hecht has not practiced for a few days after needing stitches in his lip following a collision with defenseman Shaone Morrisonn."

Looks like Shaeowne has at least been busy doing SOMETHING.

"     Ruff said Jochen Hecht will not play in any of the three games this weekend, the home-and-home with Toronto that opens tonight at 7 in Air Canada Centre (Radio 550 AM, MSG) or Sunday's game at Columbus. Hecht has not practiced for a few days after needing stitches in his lip following a collision with defenseman Shaone Morrisonn."

Looks like Shaeowne has at least been busy doing SOMETHING.

All of a sudden, Hecht is starting to look fragile.

Wait so we're shopping Leopold now???

News to me too.... Between Leopold and Ehroff we could have 25 goals

1 & 2: I don't really care what his point total was; that's not his role here. This isn't Washington. And I would hope a pro has more than that in him.

3: Agreed.

DeLuca, I know you were here in '06 and I know you know that D depth was the difference.

What happened in '06 was the extreme. I don't want to see the development of the younger d-men hampered because of the fear of a '06 repeat.

Archived