Trade ideas with LA

Warriorspikes51

I'm assuming you are referring to Letsgosabres.

Interesting you think that. Eklund was roundly laughed at on that board too. And I only recognized maybe two names from the other board, the chimp is one, the other is one of the numbered sabresfanXXX posters. I suppose the others could've adopted new handles here.

Letsgosabres wasn't a bad forum. The core posters were very small in number and on the young side, but the level of dialog was certainly better than what we are seeing in the last 15 or so posts in this thread.

Luckily, school starts back up tomorrow.

I'm assuming you are referring to Letsgosabres.

Interesting you think that. Eklund was roundly laughed at on that board too. And I only recognized maybe two names from the other board, the chimp is one, the other is one of the numbered sabresfanXXX posters. I suppose the others could've adopted new handles here.

Letsgosabres wasn't a bad forum. The core posters were very small in number and on the young side, but the level of dialog was certainly better than what we are seeing in the last 15 or so posts in this thread.

No, I don't mean to imply anything about that board and an Eklund connection. There was definitely a change around here when that happened though, your age comment probably being one of the more obvious parts of it. The arrival of the eklund sheep was probably a little bit after that, which is reasonable when a new owner shows up who swims around in his giant vat of coins.

No, I don't mean to imply anything about that board and an Eklund connection. There was definitely a change around here when that happened though, your age comment probably being one of the more obvious parts of it. The arrival of the eklund sheep was probably a little bit after that, which is reasonable when a new owner shows up who swims around in his giant vat of coins.

'ats OK. I've got braod shoulders. I can take the blame anyway.

Archived