Ottawa poll

topshelfcookies

Ottawa, Ottawa Ottawa  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where will you be watching the Ottawa game?

• Dave & Busters
    • Anchor Bar
    • Pearl Street
    • Your couch
    • somewhere else

The game is being Tivo'd, and today's my birthday. I'll have to time the obligatory sex from my wife with watching the game. Since it's Tivo'd, I'll be sure to get the sex before the game (since the sex is much less frequent than Sabres games!).

The game is being Tivo'd, and today's my birthday. I'll have to time the obligatory sex from my wife with watching the game. Since it's Tivo'd, I'll be sure to get the sex before the game (since the sex is much less frequent than Sabres games!).

:lol:

That's why doggie and knee pads were invented. Watch the game while.........

Since I live in Arkansas, I'll be on my couch screaming at the big screen. Have to go on air right after the game, so no 6 pack for me. :(

I have a date after the game, so no six-pack for me during it, maybe just three or four. Hopefully the Sabres will win and I'll get lucky! :P

I have a date after the game, so no six-pack for me during it, maybe just three or four. Hopefully the Sabres will win and I'll get lucky! :P

I have a date DURING the game. Too bad for her. I can attend to "her needs" later.

Archived