Game Discussion Thread: Flyers at Sabres

Assquatch

yeah well they were whining earlier about Stafford giving Carcillo a shot up high (wasn't much of anything really, they were calling for a penalty tho), then they show the replay and all of them share a good laugh about Carcillo having his stick between Staff's legs the whole way down the ice..

Sabres worst time on the ice is when they're up a goal or two. I hate that sitting back and waiting for the play to develop in front of them BS. Sometimes the best D is playing strong O!! We don't need to forecheck with two guys deep, but send someone in to be disruptive in Philly's zone every chance they can....!

And on D... stand 'em up on the blueline and stop dropping back letting them have quality shots (or a shot at all)... go AFTER them!!

Perhaps it was olcyk

It was Olczyk. Frankly, I knew something was off when he commented that he liked how Boucher patted Leighton on the back when he was pulled in game four. Seriously? You liked that? What were you expecting Ed, Boucher to crack him over the back with his stick like a pro wrestler with a steel chair? Frankly I could care less because there's always the mute button. However, take a look at the Flyers Phans board. They've deemed this to be another example of the Flyers being hosed by biased NHL referees. Those boards are always good for a laugh. The inferiority complex of people in this city is hilarious.

Archived