Game Discussion Thread

thesportsbuff

The official literally changed his call after they showed the replay up on the big screen.

Which you can't do.... but that doesn't matter it would appear.

Honestly, it ranks as the all time worst call I've ever seen in my life. Granted, it should have been on Myers so I'm not upset. But you talk about having good reason to question if they know what they're doing out there

Honestly, it ranks as the all time worst call I've ever seen in my life. Granted, it should have been on Myers so I'm not upset. But you talk about having good reason to question if they know what they're doing out there

They did get the call right in the end, but what a crappy job of having control over this game.

Yeah, I have a slightly different perspective on what happened since I have the Philly feed of the game. He put Hartnell in the box then after the crowd went crazy when the replay was shown, he took Harnell out and put Myers in.

Same ref who signaled a goal after the puck went off of Weber's helmet onto the mesh on the outside of the net. Weak job overall this period by the stripes.

In the end, it's like a scoreless first period, only a lot nuttier. But I would have taken a scoreless first period in this critical game on the road. Philly's gotta be thinking the noose is a little tighter, and our boys DEFINITELY DID NOT BACK DOWN for the entire period!

Gotta love it when Gerbe is standing up to a guy 14 inches taller than him...maybe more! clapping.gif

wowwwwwww time to recover. Lindy, fix the defense and keep the pressure in their zone and we'll be fine. Also, Vanek's obviously having a great game but so are Gragnani and Gaustad. All stellar, Miller need to get on track and we're set.

Nice hit by Myers but he's gotta stop turning the puck over. Miller needs to step it up too. He let in two softies. It should be 3-1 Buffalo.

Archived