Hey Lindy

neverenough

When reading this thread topic, does anyone else hear in the back of their mind the old WGR bit with Marty Biron calling Lindy over and over?

"Hey Lindy?"

"Yeah, Marty?"

"Nothing. hehehe"

I loved that bit.

If Vanek gets the "C" now or over the summer, will Terry Pegula send out "C's" to all Sabres fans that give him their mailing address? Facetious, but man, that would be cool!

Oh, and I agree that when Vanek produces in the playoffs, hopefully this Spring, he truly earns the "C"!

Haha, one final thought..... Maybe Lindy should name a captain soon. I think there's some kind of requisite to winning that big thing they hand out at the end of the year. You know, if.... IF... we win that thing, who is the first one to take that thing from Bettman? Maybe Gaustad, Roy, Vanek, Pomminstein and Hecht all grab it at once?

You have no way of knowing how the added responsibility might affect Thomas' game, or how it might affect the chemistry of the locker room. They are on one of the biggest rolls in the history of the franchise right now. I would not make a change like this and I'm sure Lindy won't either.

I agree that next year he should be the captain.

And you no how the C would affect Vanek this year huh? :censored:

And you no how the C would affect Vanek this year huh? :censored:

uhhh...of course I don't. Between the two of us, you are the only one who claimed that you did.

However, ya know, I do know how to spell know. That is one thing I do know that I know.

Archived