[Game Day] Sabres @ Capitals 7:05PM

Corp000085

what gives with your entire post? (just kidding) it is 3-1. the caps scored on a quick drive to the net after the 2-1 faceoff.

lol, actually I just clicked on yahoo and they still have 2-1. Maybe there are two games taking place? The alternate world Miller made the same on that break away while this world's Miller got scored on!

:blink:

I am confident that we will still win this game regardless of the crappy play in net from Miller. Biron will come in and be a rock in net and we will have no problem scoring 2 goals on Johnson. I dont think they will be affected by the 2 late goals and Lindy will have them on track for the rest of the game.

what do you think put Biron in ?

I'm not watching the game but from what I'm hearing from the guys on the radio Miller is blowing it. If he doesn't have it, put Marty in. Every win is so important. Miller needs to sit and watch for awhile. I play a lot of chess and sometimes I just need to get away for awhile and I usually come back stronger

I posted it the other day, that I am not feeling good about Miller's play. That keeping Biron was the right thing to do. No allegiance to who "was" winning, but who "is" winning.

Miller has lost his mojo. It's time for him to watch some games from the pine.