[Game Day] Sabres @ Capitals 7:05PM

Corp000085

I'll be at the game tonight. Section 121, Row J, 19 and 20. Great seats from a season ticket holding friend of mine. Anyone else going? Where ya gonna be?

I wish, couldn't arrange everything in time. I'm in Richmond. Next year I'll look at the schedule and plan in advance. Probably be in ATL on Monday though.

Well, according to Bob Swerski's Quizmasters, the Caps have ovechkin who hasn't scored a goal in a couple games. He's very hungry and dangerous. With the moves he has, along with his accuracy, he's a threat to ryan miller. As for miller, he'll be making his first start since being pulled on saturday. He's very slow with his glove hand. The Sabres defense will have to step up and shut down ovechkin by keeping him to the perimeter. The Sabres cannot give up odd man rushes on the power play. With that said,

Sabres 392, Capitals 0.

Da Sabres!

Anyone else notice that Buccigross thinks that not only will Philly win their division, but that Buffalo will finish below both the Philly AND the Rangers? Buffalo would have to slip a bit and both the Rangers and Philly would have to get really hot. We're currently 7 points ahead of NY with a game in hand, and 9 points ahead of Philly with 2 games in hand. It's definitely possible that one of them will finish with a better record, but I think Buffalo would have to fall apart for both of them to do so.

Link to ESPN article

Anyone else notice that Buccigross thinks that not only will Philly win their division, but that Buffalo will finish below both the Philly AND the Rangers? Buffalo would have to slip a bit and both the Rangers and Philly would have to get really hot. We're currently 7 points ahead of NY with a game in hand, and 9 points ahead of Philly with 2 games in hand. It's definitely possible that one of them will finish with a better record, but I think Buffalo would have to fall apart for both of them to do so.

Link to ESPN article

What Crap!! Philly, as I predicted, is fading fast. Old and slow. I thought the Devils might catch them but they are looking pretty sad too. As are the Rangers. I gotta admit, I want our boys to win that President's trophy!

What Crap!! Philly, as I predicted, is fading fast. Old and slow. I thought the Devils might catch them but they are looking pretty sad too. As are the Rangers. I gotta admit, I want our boys to win that President's trophy!

can you imagine if we won the President's Cup after the preseason mood around here? :lol:

special teams will be the difference tonight for the sabres need to cash in on the power plays.

Rangers-Canes tied at 1.

I hear a lets go buffalo chant on the radio its great!!!

We gotta stop taking penatlys.