[Game Day] Sabres @ Capitals 7:05PM

Corp000085

afinovenov scores on the miro moment with 1 second to go. great recovery by miller.. 1000x the confidence gained by having a crappy game and recovering than by having an awesome game.

well, they've apparently called off the afinogenov goal. it looked good to me though. either way, the sabres win it again after being down. HOPEFULLY those miraclous saves by miller at the end will be the end of his cold streak.

afinovenov scores on the miro moment with 1 second to go. great recovery by miller.. 1000x the confidence gained by having a crappy game and recovering than by having an awesome game.

well, they've apparently called off the afinogenov goal. it looked good to me though. either way, the sabres win it again after being down. HOPEFULLY those miraclous saves by miller at the end will be the end of his cold streak.

LOL, Miro moment!

Jus caught the last few minutes on the radio. Glad that they got another win, but disappointed that Miller gave up 4 goals. How bad were they?

GO SABRES!!!!

pretty bad, but he came alive in the 3rd... he made a bunch of hasekesque saves without his stick and was seeing the puck very well. we'll know definitively if his cold spell is over on thursday, but i'd say that since he was able to keep the caps off the board in crunch time, its over.

pretty bad, but he came alive in the 3rd... he made a bunch of hasekesque saves without his stick and was seeing the puck very well. we'll know definitively if his cold spell is over on thursday, but i'd say that since he was able to keep the caps off the board in crunch time, its over.

Good to hear Corp. Appreciate the summary.