Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Why is everyone so angry around here? It's your own fault if you were anticipating a different result. In fact, I'm no time traveler but I'll let you in on a little secret: the Sabres lose tomorrow night as well. There. Now you can go relax and spend tomorrow night doing something more productive and fulfilling with your lives than watch a lame duck organization go through the motions. It is better for your health to NOT watch these Sabres until next October, when names like Regier and Ruff and Quinn and Connolly and Niedermayer and Rivet will be distant memories.

Because it's important to remember when things were this bad. That's why.

It's not just Miller, that's why I threw some of those other names in the mix. Weber is proving to be the king of turnovers, bad passes and unwarranted penalties. Hecht & Grier seem to be marking time; maybe a change of scenery would revive them. Miller? Sure a great goalie, but I was switching between the Sabres and Wings games tonight, and I tell ya, Ozzie wouldn't have allowed at least two, maybe three of the Flames goals tonight. And he's over the hill. Miller... I guess I've just lost faith in him.

Methinks the rest of the season is going to be a long drawn out degrading slide into the depths of the standings.

Not according to Darcy: "We're still looking at the playoffs and believe we can make it," Regier said. "This is a challenge for our club and it should be embraced. It should be rallied around. It can be if you have the right approach. You can have fun with it."

You really gotta feel for Ruff that Regier would go and saddle him with a group of players like this. I'd like to see what Ruff could do with some real talent.Regier has got to go and while you're at it fire Ruffs a$$ outta here too. He gets the boot for towing the company line when he had to know this summer that this team would $uck.

Not according to Darcy: "We're still looking at the playoffs and believe we can make it," Regier said. "This is a challenge for our club and it should be embraced. It should be rallied around. It can be if you have the right approach. You can have fun with it."

Believe me its not going to be a fun time for fans of this team. The more of Regiers soundbites I hear ,the more I'm convinced he is an absolute idiot. Fire his a$$!

Believe me its not going to be a fun time for fans of this team. The more of Regiers soundbites I hear ,the more I'm convinced he is an absolute idiot. Fire his a$$!

Maybe so, but no way he gets fired until at the earliest Pegula becomes an owner, and even then, i doubt he starts firing guys left and right. Ruff and Darcy are here until the summer. It's a way of life. Just get used to it.

Sounds good Darcy, I suggest you lead the way by embracing that challenge, get off your lazy ass, and WORK for a living.

Every time he opens his mouth, he just makes himself look like more of an assclown.

Sure, the Sabres are in the process of being sold, or at least that's what they say, but Darcy still built this team of losers, he still let's them be coached by the most overcomfortable, overconfident and overrated coach in the league, and even though 99% of the fans saw this trainwreck coming a 100 miles away, Darcy is genuinely surprised this is happening.

I'm rapidly changing moods from disgust to utter disbelief.

Sounds good Darcy, I suggest you lead the way by embracing that challenge, get off your lazy ass, and WORK for a living.

Every time he opens his mouth, he just makes himself look like more of an assclown.

Sure, the Sabres are in the process of being sold, or at least that's what they say, but Darcy still built this team of losers, he still let's them be coached by the most overcomfortable, overconfident and overrated coach in the league, and even though 99% of the fans saw this trainwreck coming a 100 miles away, Darcy is genuinely surprised this is happening.

I'm rapidly changing moods from disgust to utter disbelief.

Perfect use of assclown and, for that, I thank you:)

Archived