Stuart and Adam Recalled

Sterling Archer

Pirates lose Adam and Stuart to the Sabres

Published on: 22nd November, 2010 by Chris Roy

Portland, ME – It’s going to be a test for the Portland Pirates to see how they respond with the injury bug that has hit the Buffalo Sabres.

Forwards Luke Adam and Colin Stuart are on their way to Buffalo for Wednesday’s game against Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins after being recalled from the Pirates earlier in the day.

Link>>>

Why no Ellis or Mancari....

Ellis -- Is only four games away from needing waivers. I suspect the Sabres don't want to risk losing him on the waiver wire.

Mancari -- He hasn't played for a little while. He has no goals in November and only 4 points since Nov. 2nd.

I don't really know anything about Colin Stuart other than he used to be in the Thrashers system.

Anyone have any info on the type of game he plays?

He's a grinder, who works really hard along the boards. He has some offensive upside to his game. He will crash the net and get the pucks in the dirty areas. He's a smart player, who isn't flashy, but he'll give you an honest effort and what happens will happen.

He's a grinder, who works really hard along the boards. He has some offensive upside to his game. He will crash the net and get the pucks in the dirty areas. He's a smart player, who isn't flashy, but he'll give you an honest effort and what happens will happen.

I have never read a post with more cliches packed into it, back to back. Nicely done.

OK, that hurt the eyes and head. Can you please not do that again?

Sorry. The colors look good in little boxes but not so much in full sentences.

That's from hanging around the players and coaching staff.... It's like catching the common cold.:doh: :bag:

We understand what you meant, just having some fun. I work in TV news so I get it. And don't think it's a judgment on your take of these players. I like hearing about players that I normally wouldn't be able to hear about.

Sorry. The colors look good in little boxes but not so much in full sentences.

We understand what you meant, just having some fun. I work in TV news so I get it. And don't think it's a judgment on your take of these players. I like hearing about players that I normally wouldn't be able to hear about.

Oh no worries... It is kind of funny to look back at it after it was pointed out. :D

Oh no worries... It is kind of funny to look back at it after it was pointed out. :D

Not to pile on here, but when i read the original post I assumed you were trying to be funny, cause hockey folks use cliches more than other sports it seems.

BTW, I never heard of the guy either

Archived