GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

The Western Conference has an overwhelming edge over the Eastern because of their youth. Youth means speed.

Buffalo has alot of older, stodgy guys because they are conservative and go with the tried and true. Buffalo should

get alot more youth on the team and get rid of the elderly statesmen.

Note to arena staff: stop playing "I don't wanna work..."

Hey shrader, it looks like douchebag in the Vancouver jersey is back tonight, wearing Kings garb.

Please describe the douchebag. There is one guy whom I know wears opposing sweaters every game out of superstition, but he's a Sabs fan.

Seems like Ennis is the only player to show up for Sabres so far

Ennis has definitely stood out, but that's not say the rest of the team has been bad. I think the Sabres are playing pretty well other than the penalties they took. And not to say that Miller hasn't been pretty good tonight -- he's made some big saves already -- but let's be honest, he's the only one you can blame on LA's goal. It was a great shot and I'm not saying he "should have" stopped it, but that one isn't on the defense or forwards... if anyone, it's on Miller.

Darcy should call up Luke Adam. What does Buffalo have to lose?

The sky is not falling. It's 1-0. Who had that bad of a period (or that bad of a 5-6 game stretch) that you want Luke Adam called up?

The Western Conference has an overwhelming edge over the Eastern because of their youth. Youth means speed.

Buffalo has alot of older, stodgy guys because they are conservative and go with the tried and true. Buffalo should

get alot more youth on the team and get rid of the elderly statesmen.

More youth? Wasn't it just two years ago that the Sabres were "bad" because they were "too young?"

• Like (+1) 1

The Sabres average age is around 27. No where close to being over the hill. This was the year Buffalo's "core players" were supposed to come together and make a strong run for the Stanley Cup. Derek Roy has been the only Sabre to fulfill his role as a "core player." As contracts come to an end and/or a trade(s) is made, Buffalo, not sure if Darcy will still be the GM, will hopefully improve. The "core players" have been given their chance and they are well on their way to failing to deliver.

The sky is not falling. It's 1-0. Who had that bad of a period (or that bad of a 5-6 game stretch) that you want Luke Adam called up?

Some key Sabres have been failing to produce, and at times Buffalo's 3rd and 4th lines are producing far more scoring chances than the 1st and 2nd lines. Again, what do the Sabres have to lose? Bring up Luke Adam for a couple of games and see what happens.